Around 08:30 AM, you will be picked up from your hotel and will be taken on a wonderful all-day tour; we'll get to Pamukkale driving through a scenic landscape with rich agricultural farmland and fruit orchards.
After the tour, at about 6:00 PM, you will be transferred to your hote - or we can drop you off downtown.
* Pamukkale ("cotton castle" in Turkish) is the result of limestone formations created over thousands of years. Warm, calcium-rich mineral water from nearby thermal hot springs flowed over these cliffs and, as these waters cooled, they deposited the calcium that we see today.
* Hierapolis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was founded as an ancient healing care center in 190 BC, taking advantage of the mineral waters. It was one of the most important intellectual, artistic, religious and commercial centers of the Roman Empire. Over time, the city hosted large numbers of both Jewish and Christian residents.
The Hierapolis Archaeology Museum, since 1984, has displayed artifacts from Hierapolis, as well as from Laodiceia, Colossae, Tripolis, Attuda and other towns of the Lycos valley. In addition to these, the museum has a large section devoted to artifacts found at Beycesultan Hüyük that includes some of the most beautiful examples of Bronze Age craft.
* The Tomb of St. Philip is nestled in the hills behind Hierapolis. St. Philip met his death as a martyr, and in honor of his service to God, the Christians erected a matyrium over the site of his tomb. Special ceremonies and meetings were held here in the name of St. Philip.
Prices are starting from 55 Euros per person in a double, contact us to get a price quote for your dates
* Pick up and drop off at the hotel
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* Admissions to Pamukkale and Hierapolis
* Lunch at a local restaurant
All taxes and service charges