Day 1 - Istanbul to Kusadasi - (L/D)
Early in the morning, we will pick you from your hotel in Istanbul and transfer you to the domestic airport for your 1-hour flight south to Izmir. As soon as you arrive in Izmir, our representative will meet you and transfer you to Ephesus.
Sites you’ll see today:
* Ephesus is the best-preserved classical cities from ancient times, and was inhabited by Greeks, Macedonians, Romans and Turks. St. Paul lived here circa 60 AD, when it was at its most populated at 250,000. During your visit, you’ll walk its stony boulevards, stand in the grand theatre, marvel at the beauty of the Celsus Library, the agora, as well as the baths, giving you the unique chance to get up-close-and-personal with history by literally being able to walk into it.
*The House of The Virgin Mary is where it is believed St. Mary came to live with St. John in the last years of her life.
After the tour, we will provide a transfer to the airport for your 1-hour flight back to Istanbul. After arrival in Istanbul, we will provide a transfer to your hotel.
We look forward to seeing you on a future trip!
*** Tour ends ***
Prices are starting from 245 Euros per person in a double, contact us to get a price quote for your dates
* All transportation with comfortable vehicles
* Domestic flight tickets from Istanbul to Izmir
* Domestic flight tickets from Izmir to Istanbul
* Professional, English-speaking guides
* Lunch at a local restaurant
* Entrance fees to Ephesus and House of the Virgin Mary
* All service charges and local taxes
* Drinks with meals
MORE ISTANBUL TOURS