Day 1 - (L)
Around 9:00 AM, you will be picked up from your hotel for your half-day tour of Termessos and beautiful Karain Cave. After the tour, at around 2:00 PM, we will return you to your hotel - or drop you off in downtown Antalya.
(Note: Pick up and drop off is only included for downtown Antalya hotels, Lara Hotels and Konya Alti Hotel; for other hotels such as Beldibi and Kemer other fees may apply.)
* Termessos was a Pisidian city built at a height of 1050 meters in the Taurus Mountains. Termessos constitutes an unusual synthesis of a large number of rare plants and animal species, which are under protection in Termessos National Park.
Termesos is one of the best-preserved ancient cities of Turkey, and sits on a natural platform on Güllük Dağı, soaring to a height of 1.665 meters. The surrounding travertine mountains, the multitude of wild plants and dense pine forests,gives Termessos its distinct, peaceful and untouched appearance.
* Karain Cave is located in the foothills of the Katran Mountains in the village of Yagca, some 30 km from Antalya. The large cave site contains several interconnected chambers (A-G), including the well-known "Karain E Chamber" which dates to the Lower to Upper Paleolithic era and has yielded Neanderthal human remains dating to 100-130,000 and 200-300,000 years B.P., rendering them the oldest hominid fossils in Turkey to date.
Price: 50 Euro per person - (contact us for early booking discounts)
* Entrance fees to ancient sites & museums
* Pick up and drop off at the hotel
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* All taxes and service charges