We can always customize this program and add more sites or days in either Turkey or Greece.
(According to time of the year, some changes may occur in this program; please ask us for more information.)
- Sunday - Day 1 - Arrival in Athens
KALOS ORISATE! Welcome to Greece! We will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. After a short briefing about your tour, you will have the rest of the afternoon free to explore Athens on your own. Overnight in Athens
- Monday - Day 2 - Athens - (B)
After breakfast around 8:30 AM, we will meet you at your hotel for your guided tour of Athens.
You will explore Temple of Olympian Zeus, Panathinaiko Stadium (where the first Olympic Games took place in 1896). After that, we will drive by the Prime's Minister's residence, the Royal Palace, (guarded by colorful Evzones), Zappion (Conference and Exhibition Hall), National Garden, Hadrian's Arc, St. Paul's Church, Parliament, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schlieman's House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Academy, University, National Library, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, and the impressive Russian Orthodox Church.
At the ACROPOLIS, you will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, Erechtheion and the Museum of the Acropolis.
In the early afternoon, we will provide a transfer to your hotel, or we can also drop you off at the Plaka so you can wander and explore. Overnight in Athens
- Tuesday - Day 3 - Athens to Mykonos - (B)
After breakfast, early in the morning, we will provide a transfer to the Rafina ferry port for your trip to Mykonos Island. After arrival, you will check in the hotel, and have a free day to explore.
* Mykonos remains one of the most popular islands of Greece, and for good reason: crystal clear beaches, hill-top windmills, waterfront cafes, archeological sites and a lively nightlife, it's no wonder that Mykonos has always lived up to its reputation.
Archaeological finds indicate that the Ionians settled on Mykonos in the early part of the 11th century BC. More recent discoveries have uncovered remnants in Ftelia beach from the Neolithic Kares tribe dating back to 3000 BC.
Overnight on Mykonos
- Wednesday - Day 4 - Mykonos to Samos - (B)
According to our ferry departure time, you will t be transferred to Mykonos Harbour, where you will board the overnight ferry from Mykonos to Samos Island.
Overnight onboard in comfortable sleeper cabin
- Thursday - Day 5 - Samos to Kusadasi - (B/D)
We'll arrive early in the morning arrival on Samos, where we'll change ferries to go to Kusadasi, Turkey. Upon arrival in Kusadasi, you will be met at the harbor and transferred to your hotel. After check-in, you will have a free day to relax and explore Kusadasi at your own pace. Overnight in Kusadasi
- Friday - Day 6 - Kusadasi - (B/L/D)
Sites you will see today:
*Ephesus is the best-preserved classical cities from ancient times, and was inhabited by Greeks, Macedonians, Romans and Turks. St. Paul lived here circa 60 AD, when it was at its most populated at 250,000. During your visit, you’ll walk its stony boulevards, stand in the grand theatre, marvel at the beauty of the Celsus Library, the agora, as well as the baths, giving you the unique chance to get up-close-and-personal with history by literally being able to walk into it.
*The Temple of Artemis is situated in serene countryside celebrates the Greek goddess Artemis, the virginal huntress and twin of Apollo, who supplanted the Titan Selene as goddess of the Moon. This temple, known as Artemision in Greek times, was the largest of its kind at the world.
*The House of The Virgin Mary, (Turkish: Meryemana Evi), high on a hill overlooking the town of Selcuk, is where it is believed that St. Mary came to live with St. John the Baptist in the later years of her life. Masses are held here on Sundays.
After the tour has ended, we will transfer you to the Izmir airport for a 1-hour flight back to Istanbul. After arrival in Istanbul, we will transfer you to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul
- Saturday - Day 7 - Kusadasi to Pamukkale - (B/L/D)
Sites you'll see today:
After breakfast, we will depart from Kusadasi to Pamukkale; upon arrival we will continue on the guided tour of Pamukkale and Hierapolis. Our drive will take us through a rich agricultural area that's teeming with cotton fields and fruit orchards.
* Pamukkale ("cotton castle" in Turkish) is the result of limestone formations created over thousands of years. Warm, calcium-rich mineral water from nearby thermal hot springs flowed over these cliffs and, as these waters cooled, they deposited the calcium that we see today.
* Hierapolis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was founded as an ancient healing care center in 190 BC, taking advantage
of the mineral waters. It was one of the most important intellectual, artistic, religious and commercial centers of the Roman Empire. Over time, the city hosted large numbers of both Jewish and Christian residents.
After the tour, we will provide a transfer to Kusadasi, where you will check into the hotel. Overnight in Kusadasi (Onder Otel)
- Sunday - Day 8 - Pamukkale to Marmaris - (B)
After your breakfast, we will provide a transfer to Marmaris; after arrival you will check into your hotel, and then will have the rest of the day to free to relax and enjoy Marmaris. Overnight in Marmaris
- Monday - Day 9 - Marmaris to Rhodes - (B)
After breakfast, we will transfer you to Marmaris' ferry port where you'll board your relaxing ferry to Rhodes Island. After arrival, you will check into your hotel and have a free day to relax and explore the island.
* Rhodes, in ancient times, was home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World - the Colossus of Rhodes. This giant bronze statue once stood in the harbour. It was completed in 280 BC but was destroyed in an earthquake in 224 BC, and unfortunately, no trace of the statue remains today. However, the well-preserved Medieval-era fortification walls that surround the "old city" are delightful to explore. Overnight in Rhodes
- Tuesday - Day 10 - Rhodes to Santorini - (B)
After breakfast, you will have a full day to relax and explore Rhodes. Then at 5:00 PM, you will depart Rhodes for Santorini Island, arriving at about midnight. You will then be taken to your hotel where you wil check-in at your hotel. Overnight in Santorini
* Santorini is one of those iconic places that will be permanently etched in your mind. Everywhere you turn is a photo opportunity. Essentially, the island is what remains of an enormous volcanic eruption, which destroyed the earliest settlements on what was formerly a single island. The aftermath of the explosion created what you see today, a caldera. All of the whitewashed, charming houses cling to the high cliffs of the rim, while the deep blue Aegean Sea wraps around the geological masterpiece, hundreds of feet below. Its spectacular physical beauty, along with lively nightlife, have made this island a perennial tourist favorite.
- Wednesday - Day 11 - Santorini - (B)
After breakfast, we will take you on a full-day tour of Santorini. Today, you will visit Acrotiri, go on a boat trip to view the caldera, visit hot springs, view the ruins of Thirrassia, and wrap up the day watching the romantic sunset from Oia. Afterwards, you will be taken back to your hotel. Overnight in Santorini
- Thursday - Day 12 - Santorini - (B)
After breakfast, you will have a full day to explore Santorini on your own. Many take this opportunity to relax and tan on one of Santorini’s famous beaches, such as Red Beach, or return for some more sightseeing in Oia. Overnight in Santorini
- Friday - Day 13 - Santorini to Athens - (B)
After breakfast, we will provide a transfer to Santorini Airport and put you on a 50-minute flight to Athens. Arriving in Athens will mark the end of your tour.
Prices are starting from 1585 Euros per person in a double, contact us to get a price quote for your dates
* All hotels (each individually-chosen )
* All land transfers with comfortable vehicles
* All meals mentioned in the itinerary ( B-breakfast, L-lunch & D-dinner )
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* All ferry tickets in Greece
* All port transfers
* Domestic flight tickets from Santorini to Athens
* All admissions to the ancient sites
* All taxes and service charges
* International flight tickets to Istanbul
* Drinks with meals
(NOTE: This is a fully-customizable program and is available all year round. If you are interested in obtaining more information about early booking, cash-paying discounts, hotel names (and web sites), or daily departure times, simply send us your e-mail inquiry, letting us know the dates you wish to travel, and we'll get back with you soon.
You may also choose to extend your stay by adding-on such destinations Fethye, Bodrum, etc., in order to fit your time and travel interests.)