Day 1 - Fethiye to Pamukkale - (D)
At 10:00 AM, we will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the bus station for your 11:00 AM departure to Pamukkale (arriving at about 3:00 PM).
You'll check-in the hotel, and enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
Overnight in Pamukkale.
Day 2 - Pamukkale to Kusadasi - (B/L/D)
Our drive will take us through a rich agricultural area, teeming with cotton fields, fruit orchards, and thermal springs.
* Pamukkale ("cotton castle" in Turkish) is the result of limestone formations created over thousands of years. Warm, calcium-rich mineral water from nearby thermal hot springs flowed over these cliffs and, as these waters cooled, they deposited the calcium that we see today.
* Hierapolis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was founded as an ancient healing care center in 190 BC, taking advantage of the mineral waters. It was one of the most important intellectual, artistic, religious and commercial centers of the Roman Empire. Over time, the city hosted large numbers of both Jewish and Christian residents.
After the tour, we'll depart Pamukkale for our 2 1/2 hour drive to Kusadasi. After arrival, you'll check into the hotel and have the rest of evening free.
Overnight in Kusadasi
Day 3 - Kusadasi to Fethiye - (B/L)
After breakfast, we will take you on a full day tour of Ephesus, Temple of Artemis and the House of the Virgin Mary.
Sites you’ll see today:
* Ephesus is the best-preserved classical cities from ancient times, and was inhabited by Greeks, Macedonians, Romans and Turks. St. Paul lived here circa 60 AD, when it was at its most populated at 250,000. During your visit, you’ll walk its stony boulevards, stand in the grand theatre, marvel at the beauty of the Celsus Library, the agora, as well as the baths, giving you the unique chance to get up-close-and-personal with history by literally walking into it.
* The House of The Virgin Mary is where it is believed St. Mary came to live with St. John in the last years of her life.
After our tour, we'll drive back to Fethiye.
We look forward to seeing you on a future trip!
*** Tour ends ***
Prices are starting from 215 Euros per person in a double, contact us to get a price quote for your dates
* 2 nights' accommodation in centrally-located, 4-star hotels
* 2 breakfast, 2 lunch and 2 dinners
* Entrance fees to ancient sites & museums
* All land transfers
* Professional, English-speaking tour guides
* All taxes and service charges
Drinks with meals